Get Iced: Ice Cube Facial
With all the amazing skin benefits skin icing should be apart of every beauties daily routing. Cold therapy is a popular spa treatment that has been around for several years. This miraculously cool treatment is good for refreshing the face, reduce wrinkles, clearing up acne/blemishes, and promoting blood circulation which gives you a glow. Find out more below!
1. Smooth Skin
Tightening skin is not the only benefits of rubbing down your skin with a cube, shrunken pores and a toned face are just a few others that you get! All of these great benefits combined make your face feel and look smoother.
2. Pore Primer
Searching for the perfect skin toner? Look no more. Ice is the most easily accessible and inexpensive toner you will ever find! It minimizes your pores letting your makeup lay on smoother and flawless. Go ahead try it. Ice your face and then apply your primer.
3. Improves Circulation
The cool temperature of ice constricts the blood vessels so that less blood goes to the surface of the skin. Your body will naturally and gradually send blood back to the surface. This gives your skin an instant and natural glow.
4. Puffy Eye Relief
Ever put ice on a swollen body part? Well same goes for your eyes. The ice will reduce the swelling and inflammation that causes the puffiness under your eyes.
5. Blemish Control
Ice can help reduce swelling and the redness of pimples. It also soothes irritated skin.
- Start your ice facial by thoroughly cleansing the face.
- Next wrap one or two ice cubes in a soft washcloth, gauze or other soft cloth.
- When the ice begins to melt and the cloth is damp, apply to the face.
- Hold the washcloth on the different areas of the face for about one to two minutes.
- Move the ice cube(s) gently with circular movements up along the chin and jaw line, up the cheeks and along the forehead and along the nose and take special care underneath the eyes.
- Complete the facial with toner, acne treatment and/or moisturizer depending upon what your face needs.
For more beauty tips visit kissthechaos