FitnessGalore.net launched in 2014 and now has over 20,000 registered members. Our articles are also published on our Fitness Galore channel in Apple News making all articles easily accessible to iPad and iPhone users.
Thanks for your interest in being an FG contributor! Please note, by submitting your article(s) for consideration you are consenting to the following simple rules:
We reserve the exclusive right to choose what articles to publish or not publish and are not obligated to provide you with a reason for rejecting your submitted article. In addition, while we are under no obligation to do so, once published, we reserve the right to remove and permanently delete the article without notice, and for any reason we deem sufficient.
Submission guidelines are as follows:
- The content you submit must be your original content. This means it must never have been published anywhere else, including your own website or blog, and it is not scheduled to go live on other sites. However, if your article is accepted, you are welcome to link to it from your site or other sites.
- You must not plagiarize others in your article.
- The content you submit must not be objectionable in our reasonable but exclusive opinion. No racist, hateful, discriminatory, illegal, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content will be published.
- Do not submit your content if you are an SEO agency or content farm seeking backlinks. We only link to individual health experts whose websites or businesses are consistent with our mission and values.
In submitting your article, you are granting us a perpetual, royalty free non-exclusive (except for the first sixty days) license to use the content however we wish so long as we give you writer’s credit.
We may accept the article, make revisions or request you edit the article, and you may elect to do so or not. However, if you elect not to edit it in accordance with our reasonable requests, we can revoke our acceptance of the article for publication. We further reserve the right to revoke our acceptance even if you do elect to edit it per our request if our needs change in the intervening time period.
You must supply us with the credit information for the article and images.
We ask that you refrain from promoting yourself, your company and/or your products in the body of the article.
Please understand that once you have submitted your article, you are still responsible for its content. We reserve the right to remove any published works by a contributor/guest blogger from www.fitnessgalore.net without prior warning or explanation.
Contributor/Guest Blogger guidelines:
- Word count: 700-900 words or less.
- Proofreading/Editing: While we do edit to ensure consistency of style, readability and adherence to word count, please spell check and proofread carefully for grammatical errors and sentence structure .
- Tone: Informative and positive, and informative. To best understand what we’re looking for, please read what we’ve previously posted to get a sense of who we are and what we publish.
- Write: Please write, clear, catchy and concise articles. Take in consideration that most of our readers are busy, as well as consuming content on their mobile devices.
- Original Content: We do not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online with the exception of your personal blog. Self-promotional articles are prohibited.
- Compensation: There is no compensation for online articles or blogs, please keep in mind that the exposure to our many readers is invaluable.If your post performs extremely well. You can earn a spot as one of our regular contributors (one post a week), Our regular contributors have the opportunity to get great exposure, experience and have chance to review amazing products.
- Bio: Please provide a short personal bio and head shot which will appear on our contributor’s page. Bios should be written in first person and be no more than a paragraph. Please feel free to include links to your website and social media accounts.
- Please send your post in the body of the message of an email. Include your article submission in the body of your email. Feel free to copy and paste from your Word document.
- Images/Photographs: Please feel free to submit visual elements or high resolution images in conjunction with your article. If photo is used, indicate: “Photo Courtesy of …..”
- By submitting to Fitness Galore you are acknowledging that you accept our terms, and any form of editing that might occur on behalf of our editorial team
- Links: Contributors/Guest bloggers are entitled to provide one social media or blog/website link and one Twitter handle. If we determine your link or Twitter handle inappropriate, we have the right to not include the link and/or Twitter handle with the post.
Once your posts go live, feel free to share it with your friends via email, your website, and social media. All accepted contributors receive a contributing button they can optionally utilize on their site or blog (see below).
To submit, email our team at:
editorial (at) fitnessgalore (dot) net
Code for button:<a href=”http://fitnessgalore.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/fitnessgalorecontributorbutton.png”><img class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-1488″ src=”http://fitnessgalore.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/fitnessgalorecontributorbutton.png” alt=”fitnessgalorecontributorbutton” width=”123″ height=”135″ /></a>